Monday 1 June 2015

How to add custom HTML to wp_nav_menu?

I'm familiar with WordPress and using the WordPress menu system. But I'm looking for a way to add custom HTML to wp_nav_menu.
I'm trying to create a menu like this: http://www.achievers.com/ enter image description hereNotice how the drop down menu under products contains a image and a link. I'd like to re-create this. I've looked at a few plugins, but would rather code it.
I don't mind hard coding the image and link, but I'd like to keep the flexibility of using WordPress to manage the menus.
Any ideas?
Thanks for reading Stephen Meehan

About Author

Unknown
Unknown

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet nostrum imperdiet appellantur appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.